Initation of EU-Projects 

For travel related to the initiation of EU projects, a travel allowance may be granted by the Vice-Rector for Research and International Affairs, subject to existing budgetary resources. For consideration, an application must be submitted to the Vice Rector for Research and International Affairs ahead of time. The application must contain the following documents:

The application should be addressed to the Service Center Research (attention Ms. Vice Rector Bandtlow).

Next steps:

  • The Vice Rector approves the application (with budgetary cover) up to a certain amount. This will be communicated to you prior to departure.
  • The approved travel grant application will then be sent to the HR department along with the exemption request.

Please note: In order to ensure a smooth process, the documents must be submitted to the Service Center Research at least 20 days before departure.